CEREC Chairside Solution
– Are you in need of highly aesthetic, tooth-colored fillings done in just one dental appointment?
– Would you prefer not to have an uncomfortable impression and temporary filling?
– Is your preference a biocompatible material that is Metal Free?
A unique CAD/CAM system creates a unique tooth restoration system for each individual patient with all-ceramic restoration in one single appointment.
The CEREC system lists among the most extraordinary pieces of dental technology that the market can offer today. Utilizing a sophisticated computerized system, CEREC porcelain dental restorations are completed on-site in a single visit to our office. This eliminates the hassle of multiple appointments and temporary restorations, allowing you to get a crown in a single visit. The result is beautiful, functional, and affordable.
– Cosmetic Dentistry with A unique CAD/CAM system
– All ceramic restoration in one single appointment
– One of the most remarkable pieces of dental technology
– Restoration are beautiful, function, and affordable
Discover the benefits of the CEREC system at New Smile Dentists in Patong Phuket Thailand.
The CEREC 3D treatment procedure provides several benefits over traditional restoration methods:
NO CONVENTIONAL IMPRESSION
The CEREC 3D measuring camera scans the prepared tooth in just a few minutes. This eradicates the undesired silicone impression.
NO TEMPORARY RESTORATION
CEREC restoration is milled out of a solid ceramic block in 8 to 20 mins. It is then ready to be placed immediately. This eliminates the need for temporary restoration.
SHORT WAITING PERIODS
You just need one appointment since the CEREC restoration can be placed instantly.
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO PERFECT TEETH
The CEREC procedure gradually: How restoration of your teeth to look like new is done by our CEREC dentists in PHUKET?
Before the treatment begins: we will have the consultation with you to discuss the CEREC process and how it will work to restore your teeth on an individual basis.
– After remove the decayed tissue or defecting filling, we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
– The restoration is using specially designed CAD/CAM software for the purpose of creating CEREC restorations.
– The CEREC milling unit machines will mill the restoration, perfectly shaped to fit your existing tooth out of a ceramic block.
– The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth.